Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Album 51!

At least we know the names for the episodes in Album 51.
They are:
The Inspiration Station I, II
Clutter
Game for a Mystery
Target of the Week
For the Birds
When You're Right, You're Right
Grandma's Visit
Finish What You...
The Jubilee Singers I, II, III

Personally, I can't wait for Take it From the Top to come out. You can also look at the album cover right here. What do you think about it? Personally, I don't like the new logo. Be sure to leave your comments on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!