Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Winner Is...

The winner of the name for the website I may create is: www.theaiofanslife.com. The votes were 3-2 in favour of the one mentioned above.
I'm writing a story to post of FanFic. It's about abortion, so when I'm done, I'll post the link here...it's sorta long.
And there's no Odyssey news today...except that you should check out the Odyssey Scoop on January 13 for the winners of the Odyssey IQ Test!
Later,
Marvin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!