Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Changes

Well, as you see, I've done some changes to my blog today! I hope you like them, and if you want to comment about the changes, feel free to do so! =) I'm right now working with my little brother on his spelling list, so my mind is in 2 places. Hehe, never mind me.
On the ToO, there are 2 teams in the elections, Team U, and racecar. I know who I'm going to vote for. Until God bids,
Marvin D.

1 comment:

  1. I like the changes. I know who I am voting for on the ToO as well.

    ReplyDelete

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!