Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello everybody! Congratulations to whoever was in Medicine Hat, Canada. I here it's very sunny over there!
I had to reset my Who Was Here section because it kept posting the numbers of time viewed, even when the page was refreshed. Now it counts unique visitors, which means it only comes once per computer. That means 12 people have viewed this so far. I'm waiting for 50.
I also decided to post a picture of my dog, Odyssey.
And the first person to guess where I'm from wins. Just put it in a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!