Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Whit the Horticulturist?

In True Calling, we hear that John Avery Whittaker, at one time, had thought of becoming a horticulturist. Can you imagine Whit being a plant lover? Not that it's wrong, but....I mean, Whit=Ice-cream man. So, that's what I think.
Our house is going under total renovations now. They're repainting everywhere and fixing all the cracks in the house. No privacy now...
Whenever I find a quote from AIO I like, I will post it here. So, here's the one I like now:
"14 today, 40 tomorrow"--Mandy Straussberg.
Later,
Marvin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!