Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Websites, Surveys, Guestbooks, and Maps

I've been considering about changing my blog to a website. What do you all think? Post a comment, or take my survey at the bottom of the page. Also, post in my guestbook and place yourself on the map I've added!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you said the post is removed. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was saying that I like the changes! (I deleted it because that post sounded weird.)

    ReplyDelete

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!