Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Friday, January 8, 2010

Hoot hoot!

Hurrah for 50 visitors now (not counting myself)! Thanks for taking your time to view my blog. Speaking of blogs, I think I'm gonna change my blog to a website. I need a name for it. What should it be? It's up to you people to choose a name. So take the poll everyone! Please?? Anyways, I need to get going. Later!
Marvin D.

What should my website be named (if I make one)?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!