Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Random Notes

Well, let me begin by saying sorry that I haven't been able to update since Friday. But I'm back!
First thing, I'd like to thank all of you who prayed for the pastor in Haiti. They were in Haiti but on some mountain, and stayed up there the whole time. They made it back home on Friday, I think.
Secondly, I'd just like to say...be sure to check out Campbell County. It's a ton of fun!
Later,
Marvin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!