Welcome!

Oh, hi there! I'm Marvin DeWhite, but you can call me Marvin. Why not take some time to look around my website, or visit other exciting websites like the Odyssey Scoop, or even the Official Whit's End Website? There's always something exciting to do here! So, see you around.
Marvin

Where are you?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Comments!

Well, on the Odyssey Scoop, Jacob has now put a place to comment! Here's what he said:

As you may have noticed, I've been changing the look of how this blog looks. Today I am proud to be able to share that you can now post your own follow-up comments to each blog entry from now on! What does that mean? You can see what others think about the current topic of the day and and even add your own thoughts. I figured it was about time the Scoop got updated to the 21st Century. I won't be updating all the old blog entries from the past nine years as it would be too massive of an undertaking. So for 2010 and beyond, you now have more of a voice! Thanks to everyone who contacted me over the past few months and years regarding improvements to the site.

So, head on over there and post comments!
Later,
Marvin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not drop a comment? Who knows, it might be answered!